Friday, April 16, 2010

Gotta Love the New York Daily News

Today's issue of the New York Daily News started me off with a great laugh. The article, "The Most Ridiculous and Misspelled Tea Party Signs," presents more than a dozen photos of misspelled rally signs, many of which emphasize the fact, I love this part, that if you can't speak English, go home. So if they can't write English, where do they go?

Some good ones:
If you can read this sign your smarter than Nancy Pelosi
Obama Lier in Chief
No Mas Illegal Alliens
Dump the Polititions
One Hugh Mistake America (I feel sorry for Hugh!)
The US of A Constution
Make English America's Offical Language
Stop Taking from Hard Wroking People
Get Your Handout of My Pocket (Okay, thanks!)
Respect Are Country
Don't Mortage My Child's Future
Wealth Redistribtion
Repeel Congress (you mean, um, like an orange?)
Say No to Socilism (If you're going to say no to something, paaleeeze know how to spell it)
Thank you Fox News for keeping us infromed
This is America and our only lanoguage is English (but what language is lanoguage?)
1930s Gemany all over again
Impeah Obama
Patriotic Resisance
Don't Give Away My Daugter's Future

And my absolute favorite:
I am Joe the Plummer

Glad to see these are the people who think they represent our great country. I feel better now.

Please check out my novel, In Fashion's Web on Amazon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny !!! Even I use spell check. My dad at 70 was over having dinner and I said that person has "Anal Cranial Inversion". Dad being a teacher looked at me and said "That is the nicest way I have ever heard it said at the dinner table!!!!! I will never forget that!!! It is hard to suprise him.......