Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Alicia Keys Is Hiring!

Just logged onto Monster.com and saw something I never expected to see. A large ad saying that Alicia Keys is looking to hire a head blogger for her new blog, I Am Super Woman. The blog will be all about empowering women. The site, IAAS.com, will create an online community connecting, inspiring and broadcasting important topics related to women.

I think it's a great idea!

Wish I could do the job but I just don't think I have the stamina anymore. It requires a lot of domestic and international travel, a trek into NYC every day and probably 24/7 availability.

Interested? Think you've got what it takes? Go to http://www.monster.com/ and click on the front page link. Good luck!!!

Please check out my novel, In Fashion's Web on Amazon.

No comments: