Friday, September 12, 2014

Amy Grant Puts On Moving Concert



I was blessed to see Amy Grant and Ellie Holcomb perform tonight at the Stamford Palace Theater. Amy's voice is incredibly strong still after all these years. She was wonderful. And every line from every song felt like it was made of gold because the words were so meaningful. She sang her hits, including I Will Remember You and Baby Baby.

Both Amy and Ellie, the gal who came on ahead of her, had beautiful voices and were great songwriters. They also both told some very interesting stories in between the songs and they were beautiful, inspirational stories. I would definitely see them both again.

Also, Amy mentioned that she and Greg, her guitarist, went bike riding down Cove Beach! Wish I had been there to run into her. Of course, I wouldn't have recognized her, but it would have been amazing all the same.

Thanks for coming Amy and Ellie!

Please check out my novel, In Fashion's Web on Amazon.

No comments: