Friday, January 08, 2010

Two Thumbs Way Down for H&M and Walmart

I'm shocked and appalled by the story in the news that H&M and Walmart would rather destroy old clothes than give them to the needy, particularly after the year we've had. They don't deserve any of our business.

I'm already pissed off at Walmart because they don't sell any recycled paper products (i.e., tp, paper towels, etc.). They're supposed to be "the most" green retailer in the world and they don't even sell any recycled paper products here. At least I got to say something to a district manager today. Three big wigs were visiting our local Walmart store and were discussing something on the store floor when I walked up and said "excuse me". I was nice about it and they listened. Hopefully they'll do something about it.

But this, this is beyond low. It doesn't get any lower than this. This is pathetic.

Please check out my novel, In Fashion's Web on Amazon.

No comments: