Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A Message to All Agencies and PR Firms

I know times are tough right now and some of you are laying off full-time employees. This may leave you in a position of needing to outsource more of your content needs to freelancers, and I just want to ask you to consider me when you're looking to hire from the outside.

In addition to writing for some of the leading trade magazines in the marketing, advertising and digital media space, I also work with private clients, including agencies, PR firms and technology companies, on their content needs.

I can help you with white papers and case studies; I can ghost-write articles that get your clients' bylines; I've written research reports, web site content and press and collateral materials.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any content projects you need help with. You can reach me at 203-854-1055 or lynnrusso1204@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Please check out my novel, In Fashion's Web on Amazon.

No comments: