Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Introducing...Lynn's Blog!

Hi all. This is something I've been thinking about doing for months. Why now? Because I have so much to say and so many thoughts in my head I felt I just needed an avenue for getting them out and couldn't wait any longer. I think blogging is about the coolest form of online media to come along since...well, online media came along.

I've always wanted a website for my writing business but didn't have and still don't have the time or budget to put one together. This is the perfect solution.

I don't expect a bazzillion readers and I will post no advertising, unless of course I actually reach a bazillion readers and somebody makes me an offer I can't refuse. Then I'd be writing this from a chateau in France or the Bahamas...or both and I'd hire my brother Tommy as ad director to manage all the advertising stateside while I bask in the sun and write best-selling novels.

For now, this is for me, and for any of my family members, friends, business associates and other acquaintances who care to read it. Enjoy!

Please check out my novel, In Fashion's Web on Amazon.

No comments: