Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Down With Underarm Hair

One of the reasons I wanted to write a blog was because I have some whacky thoughts and ideas that I wanted to present to the world.

The first is about underarm hair. I think everyone - male or female - should shave their armpits. Tell me, what is sexy about underarm hair? Nothing. And even more "nothing" when it is dripping wet, like on a basketball player. Gross!

Wouldn't it be great if every time an athlete, mechanic, swimmer...or any guy lifted his arm up in the air, there was nothing under it? After all, we live in a world of exercise and health buffs where short hair - or no hair (i.e. bald shaved heads) are the standard. Men shave their heads and their faces, why not their armpits?

So I think clean armpits are the way to go and I encourage every man to start making this the norm today!

Please check out my novel, In Fashion's Web on Amazon.

No comments: