Sunday, July 17, 2011

Brides Are Beautiful

I was driving down West Ave. in Norwalk yesterday when I saw a bride, her wedding party and all the invitees on the steps of a church. It was a beautiful summer day. The sun was out. The bridesmaids were in yellow gowns. They looked awesome. And the bride, well, let's just say I didn't have to know her to cry.

We all have our own "7 wonders of the world," the things that amaze us and that we think are beautiful. A young bride in a wedding gown is one of those things for me. I couldn't help but turn my head as I sat at the traffic light. I was disappointed when the light turned green. I wanted to keep watching.

My eyes even welled up with tears because she looked so beautiful. A bride in a wedding gown is just so naturally beautiful, I think. Definitely one of life's most beautiful things to behold.

Please check out my novel, In Fashion's Web on Amazon.

No comments: