Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Hate February

I hate the winter. I hate the cold. I hate driving in precipitation. So I'm writing this post to let everyone know that the end of the bad weather season is near. There are just 18 days left in February. And the next 5-8 are all going to be above freezing, so hang in there! 

If I close my eyes, I can see the daffodils and the tulips already popping up through the snow. I can hear the birds chirping and I can feel the sun on my face and arms.

Yes it may snow in March, but March snow is wimpy snow. It melts within a couple of days. It can't hold its own. Baseball pitchers and catchers have already reported for training. That's a good start! Spring training will begin soon. Mmmm, I love that fresh smell of glove leather in the springtime.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's lush and green, smells like flowers, is bright as the sun and sounds like a wooden bat hitting a leather baseball. Crack!!! C'mon spring!

The worst is over. Better days are coming!

Please check out my novel, In Fashion's Web on Amazon.

No comments: