Monday, June 29, 2009

Bernie Madoff Sentence Just and Deserved

With a 150-year sentence, Bernie Madoff got off easily. My only regret is that he is already 71, which means he will only spend a small portion of his lavish spoiled life in prison. I wish he were 20 years younger so he could suffer more.

Let us not forget that two of his victims committed suicide. He is responsible not just for making hundreds of people penniless but for these two deaths, as well.

I hope prison wipes that smug, shit-eating grin off his face and I hope he never commits suicide. He should live out every single day God gives him in one tiny room, going to the bathroom on an open toilet. Even that is too good for him.

This should be a message to any scam artist who is thinking of trying a ponzi scheme or any other scheme, for that matter. I hope all the other idiots who have followed in his footsteps are caught and get similar sentences.

Please check out my novel, In Fashion's Web on Amazon.

No comments: